Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Will my Maxisys program Chrysler RKE (ke...
Will my Maxisys program Chrysler RKE (keyless entry)FOB as the DRBIII does?

1862 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2018-03-18 03:00:49

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    wileyone123
    2018-03-07 00:54:21
     Does anyone know if  RKE (keyless entry) FOB can be programmed/added on Chrysler and Dodge vehicles via the Maxisys?....without have an Existing working FOB

All research thus far indicates that i Must have the DRBIII in order to program FOBs.....or also have and existing FOB to enter the Programming mode.

Any help or info would be most appreciated.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    wileyone123
    2018-03-08 17:46:57 (Reply to:wileyone123)
     Hello?....surely there must be someone out there with any Autel scantool that has tried to program Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth keyless entry remotes.

Looking for some help here....shy of sending to the Stealer/dealer.

I have tried on several vehicles....ranging from my 97 Dakota to an 08 Dakota....and a few others.
    As a rule, many have had the Remote as part of the key....and when adding a key and using the 4 digit Security PIN code(usually obtained from the stealer....at a Fee!...by the customer), i can then use my Maxisys and program the key/remote at the same time.

I currently have the 08 Dakota owner waiting on my search of knowledge.

FYI, my software isnt up to date, but would gladly do so with upgrade if i Knew it would allow me to program these remotes.

Autel tech support?......little help or input please!

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2018-03-18 03:00:49 (Reply to:wileyone123)

Hi Go to Autel site pick Support and Updates then knowledge set vehicle then bang. All the things that your selected scanner can do. Very helpful. Hope this helps. Regards Austin
  Total1 Pages